Terms & Condition
At Gurukul Yogshala Rishikesh, we are committed to creating a safe and respectful environment for all students. We expect all students to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects our values of respect, responsibility, and mindfulness. To this end, we have established the following guidelines:
NORMS FOR STAYING AT SCHOOL
- Improper attitude and unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Students who engage in disrespectful or disruptive behavior may be asked to leave the school.
- The maintenance of the school's sacred ambiance and respect for Indian rituals, traditions, and culture is our top priority.
- Silence during meal times should be maintained to allow for mindful eating.
- Non-vegetarian meals, consumption, and hoarding of non-prescribed drugs, tobacco, alcohol, etc. are strictly prohibited on school grounds.
- Bikinis and swimsuits should not be worn on school grounds. Additionally, we request that students wear clothing that is gentle and modest.
- Nudity is considered a complete disrespect towards the nation's culture and will not be tolerated.
- All students are required to attend each class. Unannounced visitors will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Attendance is mandatory for all classes at the School. If a student is absent for more than three classes without a valid reason or notice, they will not be eligible to receive a certificate.
- Certificates will only be awarded to students who have met attendance and exam requirements.
- The school has a curfew of 10:00 p.m. for students returning to the school after being freed from regular classes. No entry will be permitted after this time.
By following these guidelines, we can maintain a peaceful and respectful environment that is conducive to deepening our understanding and practice of yoga. Thank you for your cooperation in creating a safe and mindful community at the School.
NORMS DURING CLASSES
- No electronic devices are allowed in the classroom. Phones should be switched off or set to silent mode and left outside the yoga hall.
- Audio, video recording, or photography during class is strictly prohibited.
- Please maintain silence while coming into and going out of the yoga hall.
- Arriving a little early and keeping quiet before the arrival of the mentor into the class will result in better time management, improved teacher-student coordination, and a peaceful ambiance in the classroom.
By following these guidelines, we can create a space where you can fully focus on your practice and experience the transformative power of yoga. Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining a peaceful and distraction-free environment.
RULES RELATED TO MEDICAL ISSUES
- To ensure a safe and smooth experience for all our students, we would like to inform you of our school's policies regarding medical emergencies and personal safety.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the school will only provide assistance in cases that are deemed necessary and urgent. Please note that the school will not be responsible or liable for any injury, ailment or accident that may occur during the course.
- We kindly request all students to disclose any current or previous health conditions in the registration form. This information will only be used as an eligibility criteria for a refund under special circumstances.
- To further ensure your safety, we advise all students to bring a compact travel kit and a first aid kit with them. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.